Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply for information and services offered in www.spanishcoursesgrancanaria.com and the flyers of this year. In both you find all relevant information related to the courses, general characteristics of accommodation, prices and the program.
1. GERNERAL INFORMATION
GRAN CANARIA EDUCTATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE, S.L., (“SPANISH COURSES GRAN CANARIA”), B76282557 , C/ Obispo Romo 16 2B 35001 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
2. APPLICABLE REGULATION TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CONTRACT APPROVAL
The present Terms & Conditions obey the Spanish Legislation R.D.L. 1/2007 November 16 th and the General Regulation of the Defense of Consumers & Users (Ley General para la Defensa de Consumidores y Usuarios, Ley 7/1998, de 13 de abril).
These Terms & Conditions apply to all contracts related to Spanish programs between GRAN CANARIA EDUCTATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE and the customer.
3. APPLICATION, PRICE AND PAYMENT METHOD
The application takes place on the website www.spanishcoursesgrancanaria.com. The customer accepts these Terms & Conditions by confirming the purchase of the course with the payment.
The complete amount of the booked course (100%) will be transferred bank transfer in the designated bank account of GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSSCULTURAL EXPERIENCE, in a maximum period of 5 days after the online registration.
After this period the contract will be canceled without any compensation for the customer.
Once the payment is confirmed, the customer will receive all relevant information related to the courses and later on information of the accommodation, approximately 10 days before the beginning of the course.
4. CUSTOMERS’ CANCELLATION RIGHTS
The customer can cancel the contract within 14 days after the registration in the website having to communicate it to GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE within this period. The complete amount of the course will be reimbursed. After this period these Terms & Conditions will apply.
After these 14 days the course booked cannot be cancelled and GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE, SL will not make any reimbursement.
The cancellation right of the customer will not apply once the course has already started.
The customer will return any teaching material within 7 days.
5. PROGRAMM CHANGES AND INCIDENTS
GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE commits to offering all services specified in the program booked. However the following has to be considered:
- In case GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE is forced to cancel the program booked, GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE will reimburse the complete amount transferred by the customer.
- It will not be mandatory for GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS CULTURAL EXPERIENCE to indemnify the customer when the program cancelation is due to cases of force majeure.
- If there are only one or two students enrolled on a group course the course will normally still take place, however, we will reduce the course time to 75% (two students) or to 50% (one student) of the group time. GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE decides if the course will take place in the morning or in the afternoon. This also refers to individual lessons.
- Classes on Bank holidays in Spain do not take place and will not be reimbursed from GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE. If two public holidays fall in the same week, then classes from one day will b e made up. Public holidays 2018 (1st and 6th January; 29th and 30th March; 1st and 30th May; 15th August; 15th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th, 8th and 25th December).
Bank holidays 2019 - (1st and 7th January; 18th and 19th April; 1st and 30th May; 15th August; 1st November; 6th and 25th December)
- GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE reserves the right to refuse admission, or dismiss a student, in the event of misconduct, unsatisfactory attendance or unsatisfactory work, without a refund of fees.
- Travel and the cost of weekend activities are not included in the price.
- Any complaint of the customer once the program has started has to be communicated to GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE who will try to offer a satisfactory solution immediately. If the offered solution is not satisfactory for the customer, the customer has a period of one month to report a written complaint to GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE. GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE itself will respond to this written complaint within the period of one month. If the proposed solution isn’t still satisfactory the customer can carry out any legal action considered appropriate.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By complying with the Data Protection Legislation (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de datos de carácter Personal) GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE informs that all personal data of our customers will be held on a file (property of GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE), for all commercial and operative needs of GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE. The acceptance of this Terms & Conditions implies the consent of the handling of this information for the specified activities. Furthermore, you have the right to access, alter and cancel this information in the terms specified by the applied legislation. Please contact therefore GRAN CANARIA EDUCATION & CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE, C/Obipo Romo 16 2B indicating “Dirección” as the addressee or at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. VALIDITY PERIOD OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are valid for this present year.
8. CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Any conflict will be resolved by the corresponding court in accordance with the applicable legislation.
9. SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF THE COURSES
The conditions of the specific course booked will apply (level, duration, range).